Central laboratories are constantly involved in scientific and research projects of national research institutions,
just as in research projects of the EU and NATO. Research projects are focused on the perspective of the development of new analytical methods to solve the problems of the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industry and the environment:
- In-vitro and in-vivo study of metabolism by NMR
- Study of the structure and chemical interactions of natural and synthetic compounds using NMR
- Trace analysis of volatile and semivolatile analytes in complex organic systems using preconcentration techniques, combined with rapid capillary gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Enantioselective GC and HPLC separation using a molecular modeling, separation and determination of enantiomers in environmental samples, in pharmaceuticals and in biological material
- Identification and determination of authentication markers in food commodities,
- Trace and ultra-trace electrochemical and spectrophotometric analysis.
- RTG structural analysis of crystalline samples
In addition to their own research projects, Central laboratories participate in solving other faculty projects in the form of professional services in their area of specialization.