Conference will be held on April 19 - 22, 2016 Bratislava
The history of the Faculty dates back to 1939, when Act. 188 of 25 July 1939 allowed the establishment of a chemical engineering branch at the Slovak University of Technology.
The Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology has an exceptional position in the system of Slovak university education. It is the only faculty providing complete university education based on first-rate chemical-engineering and natural science theoretical foundations, educating engineers for all fields of chemical and food processing industry.